Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What restaurants in Atlanta allow you to bring your own wine?

It鈥檚 called a Corking Fee. You pay a certain fee to the restaurant in exchange for bringing your own alcohol.



Which restaurants or bars in Atlanta will allow me to do this?What restaurants in Atlanta allow you to bring your own wine?
Its actually called a corkage fee. This website has a list. I have found if I have a bottle for a special occasion most restaurants will accommodate you as long as they don't serve the wine. Here's the website:

http://www.localwineevents.com/Atlanta-W鈥?/a>What restaurants in Atlanta allow you to bring your own wine?
I know I have seen a bunch of restaurants in Cali that do that. You know you can always look an online yellow pages and filter it out to find the restaurants that serve wine and might allow you to do that. Good luck in finding one!

No comments:

Post a Comment