Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How often do you eat out at restaurants?

I do once or twice with my family per week. We would usually have just dinners at local restaurants. And on either Fri or Sat night is my time with friends at restaurants or exclusive bars (even though I don't drink alcohol, bars is more of a bonding time I guess for me rather then the booze).



How often do you guys eat out at restaurants?How often do you eat out at restaurants?
ummm maybe like 3 times a month depends whats the occasion if its a family get together then maybe once every weekHow often do you eat out at restaurants?
Not much at the moment due to lack of restaurants within walking distance of our home. I do like a nice glass of wine with a nice meal so we don't tend to go places where its driving distance. We make exceptions now and again for a special occasion so we're probably, on average, eating out about once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment