Friday, February 24, 2012

How are the restaurants Medeival Times and the Debicks?

OK my spelling is probably off, but I want the opinions of people who have been to these restaurants: Medeival Times and The Bebvicks/Debicks?? (sp)

Would they be good places for a student council to go for an end of the year celebration/activity?How are the restaurants Medeival Times and the Debicks?
I think you are looking for Ed Debevic's.



Sadly, I've not been to either even though I'm a frequent visitor to Chicago. I have been to Medieval Times in Dallas on a high school trip (over 10 years ago), and it was great fun. I've not gone since because it is expensive. So, f you can get someone else to foot the bill, I recommend Medieval Times.



As for Ed Debevic's, I understand their niche to be the 50's diner with the slightly rude service. I hear it's a great place for tourists. That's all I know. I included the website below though.
You mean Ed Debevics....it's pretty good if you like a 50s themed restaurant. I havent eaten at Medival Times my sister ate there and liked it.How are the restaurants Medeival Times and the Debicks?
if you want more entertainment and less focus on the food then go to medival times...cause honestly, the food isn't all that great there. but ed devebics is more a diner style type of food...so you got the same hamburgers and fries kind of stuff. gives you slight entertainment with rude wait staff, but sure can make you laugh...so my pick would be ed debevics...i think you guys would have more fun there and a lot less cheaper
I loved Medieval Times. Debevick's isn't all that great.
The Grit gave you the correct spelling and description of Ed Debevic's...it's sort of funky and it's definitely touristy. The decor is 50's diner booths, so it's best for a small group.



I'm not a great fan of Medieval Times...but lots of people are and it's made for large group events. You can eat with your fingers and watch jousting, if you don't mind arena dust in your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment