Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I find a restaurants inspection report?

I am doing a project for home ec and we have to research 2 restaurant reports, and I can't find any reports anywhere whatsoever. I need to find reports for restaurants in Lee county, GA



Anyone know ANY websites at all?Where can I find a restaurants inspection report?
Best thing to do would be to contact the local health department.

Speak with an inspector or supervisor and get background on the inspection as well as just the report. Ask what they look for during an inspection. Ask if you can see a few reports, ask the names to be blocked out if they hesitate. You could ask for the information by filing a freedom of information form but I think if you explain you are doing a report and would like background info as well you might get more and better info. Also ask for a copy of the code book so you can see what inspectors are looking for and also have and understanding as to what owners of restaurants have to go through to run a good establishment.
CleanScores.comWhere can I find a restaurants inspection report?
call your local DEHEC offic. Health Dept.
  • publishing companies
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment