Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best way to request a free meal from restaurants I recommend?

I'm a concierge at an upscale hotel, and I recommend quitea few nice restaurants in the area. I'd love to try the food to be able to give a more accurate recommendation, but I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is for requesting a complimentary meal.What is the best way to request a free meal from restaurants I recommend?
What area? Go to www.stokedup.com they have loads of special offers, money off vouchers and freebies from different restaurants.



Either that or just go into the restaurant tell them where you work and that you would like to recommend their food to your customers but you haven't tried it, then just ask for a complimentary meal.



At a minimum they will commend you for your courage.
How to blag a free meal! Interesting question.



You should probably visit the restaurants you recommend saying what you do and you need to look around to see if it's up to scratch for your high class customers. Ask them what their food it like and would it be possible to sample it, so you can recommend from personal experience.



Alternatively write a letter requesting a free meal and the reason why - they can only say no.



My son filmed in Talin giving a city guide and was given loads of free meals - they all love publicity. He used the face to face approach.



Happy tasting - I envy you.What is the best way to request a free meal from restaurants I recommend?
two for one that's about the only way or ask then if they have any complimentary meal ticket's
Lulu has a perfect answer.
ask the restaurant is they will give tou a free meal based on the fact you recommended them
y

No comments:

Post a Comment