Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some fast food restaurants do you like the best?

I live in a new location, Avent Ferry Road in Raleigh North Carolina to be specific. And because I am living in a new place I thought I'd try something different, try some foods from different restaurants. Especially ones that weren't available where I previously lived. Please give me your personal favorite restaurants and if they have it near my location and except delivery, maybe I'll see about it; I'm starving.What are some fast food restaurants do you like the best?
2 Quizno's Subs - Sandwich Chain

Quizno's offer some of the best Sandwiches you can find. They invented the toasted sandwich, and although a trivial invention, their toaster oven really makes a difference in taste. Their ingredients are fresh and the Sandwich is prepared in front of you. You get to choose what goes on. Their soups (chilli, broccoli ...) is pretty good too.

Most sandwich chains are actually pretty good, but Quizno's is by far the best of them. The other chains are ToGo's and Subway and if you are starved somewhere in the middle of nowhere, any of them is preferable over Mc-Donalds. I eat at Quizno's about once a week and I can always be sure the food is healthy and good for me. Panera Bread is another sandwich place that I go to, but mainly for their free WiFi access points that lets you surf the internet for free.



3 Armadillo Willy's - Texan Style BBQ

When I first stepped into Armadillo Willy's I was a bit confused. Was it a restaurant or a Fast Food Franchise? Well I am still not sure, but the food came pretty fast and you had to get it yourself (no waiter), so I am listing it here in the fast food reviews. If you want a really messy and really good barbeque feast and save a bundle on restaurant charges, go to Armadillo Willy's. And if you can finish your plate (well actually basket), all the better. They have their own special (secret) BBQ sauce and the food is really excellent. On your table you will find a huge roll of paper towels instead of whimsy napkins and you are going to need them. Armadillo Willy's is not as widespread as other food chains. They are mostly present in the San Francisco Bay Area.



5 Sonic

They are famous for their smoothies. The food is average for fast food restaurants, but if you are in hot California in the Summer, stop here for a refreshment. Its a Drive-In style restaurant, that you may know from old movies or the opening credits of the flintstones (Fred gets served a giant rib that tips his car over). You order and then you park. Someone will come with your order on a tray to your car.



6 Long John Silver - Fish

The chain specializes in batter-dipped fish, chicken and shrimp with fries, coleslaw and hashpuppies. Even though you can certainly prepare fish to be more healthy, its a nice break from the common burger joint.



7 In and Out Burgers

Their menu is quite limited, but thats not bad. Their one burger is what everyone comes for. If you really want to experience a good fast food burger, this is the place to go. They cut the potatoes fresh to make the fries (although I don't really like their fries). Just keep in mind, eating burgers all the time will really fatten you up and those are some of the juiciest ones you can find.
Well one of the best places is Krispy Kreams. It's not a restaurant but it's the best donut place you can find. Um there is a nice place called Krystal's. It has nice burgers. I can't really think of another place at the top of my head. But those are the ones that aren't available in other states. I hope you find good places to eat. And I hope my advice helped a little, even though it's not much.What are some fast food restaurants do you like the best?
well i always love good chinese food or pizza parlors. and hibachi is super fun. but if we are talking "strictly fast food" i like boston market/kfc, duchess(best burgers ever), papa johns, arbys, or taco bell.
Hardee's

Wendy's

Taco Bell

Bojangles

Char-Grill

Schlotzsky's



I'm from Cary, NC BTW.
Hajeeras Kitchen, Chennai, India.

Worlds Best Halal Food Caterers In Chennai.
Burger King

Taco Bell

Weinerschnitzel

Jack in the Box.
My favorites are Subway (It`s healthy and tasty) ,KFC and McD
blimpie Subs

Arby's

chic fil a

Hardees

krystal

5 guys Burgers and fries
McDonald's gets my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment