Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best way to go about requesting nutritional info from restaurants?

I am very curious about the nutritional content of menu items at several local restaurant chains. I have tried emailing them a polite request with a list of just the few dishes that I would like information on, and only one has responded to me, saying that they will be posting all their nutritional info on their web site within the month. What might increase my chances of successfully obtaining a response from the restaurants that have chosen to ignore my request?



Any personal experience and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!What is the best way to go about requesting nutritional info from restaurants?
Most restaurants do not provide this information. There are some however, that do post them on their menu. I have seen them in N.Y. and S.F.
  • gas mileage calculator
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment