Friday, February 24, 2012

What are your low-fat favorites at different fast food restaurants?

I'm a full time worker and student always on the run. I was wondering what some of your favorite low-fat/healthy choices are at different restaurants like Wendys, Taco Bell, etc. are. I know fast food can be just horrible, but sometimes you just gotta do it! Something besides salads with low fat dressing or Subway please. And I know that the salads can be lethal unless you choose the right toppings! What are your low-fat favorites at different fast food restaurants?
I love Wendy's Grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo. Also their baked potato (don't use too much butter or sour cream) and their chili are both good options too.



Taco Bell's fresco menu usually has good choices (at least better than most options).



My main technique is to get a chicken sandwich of some sort without mayo or cheese and skip the fries. it seems to work okay for me.
Ok...I am a fast food junkie yet weigh 118lbs so I will tell you my secret. Grilled chicken sandwiches with no mayo at any chain are usually a good choice. Also hamburgers the small ones are typically low in calories. Then there is the parfaits which are good for snacks. Also any kids meal is usually safe because its low calorie. What are your low-fat favorites at different fast food restaurants?
Well at McDonalds the best things low cal/fat wise is the grilled chicken wraps with honey mustard and ranch. Small fry isn't bad either.



If you go on their webpages it will list nutrition for all the items. I know for sure Taco Bell and McD's has it.



I think the reg tacos are pretty ok for you.
Chik fil-a....was recently named the healthiest fast food chain...their chicken is by far better tasting than anything you can get at Wendy's, Mcd's, BK, or anywhere else...plus it's low in fat and calories....try the chargrilled Chicken sandwich it is AWESOME!!!
Baked potato at wendy's with butter and chive...just don't go overboard with the butter and a side salad. DELICIOUS, and the best part is that they are only $.99/each. Also Subway of course has many healthy choices!!
Grilled chicken on wheat bun, no mayo with lettuce and tomato, mustard only.




salads at wendys

No comments:

Post a Comment