Friday, February 24, 2012

Are there any restaurants in toronto that still have roller-skating waitresses?

I want to get my first job and I wanted it to be more fun. Do you guys know any restaurants in toronto that still have roller-skting waitresses?Are there any restaurants in toronto that still have roller-skating waitresses?
Michelle is right, as former chef and worked all over the GTA, unless it was in the 1950's, I have never come across any, I went years ago to place on Bellair St called the 3D"s Diner, that was back in the late 1980's. There has been 50's themed places around, not many now, I worked for a short time before going to Alberta in the early 1980's, it is the were the building in Downtown T.O burnt down last month at Yonge and Gould, it was called the "Showbiz Restaurant", it was a circus and carnival themed place, there was a place years back called Johnny D's it was along those lines too.Are there any restaurants in toronto that still have roller-skating waitresses?
not that i know of any

No comments:

Post a Comment