Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chicago: What is the best neighborhood to stay for nightlife and restaurants?

I'll be in Chicago for one night. I don't care at all about sightseeing, but want a neighborhood that has cool restaurants, nightlife, and is convenient in terms of mass transportation, and relatively centrally located since I'll be meeting up with friends for dinner, drinks and brunch. Kind of like the equivalent of Union Square / East Village or Chelsea / Meatpacking in Manhattan in terms of location and feel.Chicago: What is the best neighborhood to stay for nightlife and restaurants?
River North hands down. I live River North and I have about 400 restaurants/bars/nightclubs within a 6 block radius.. Check out this guide, it is broke down into neighborhoods. http://chicagolife.uchicago.edu/city/chi鈥?/a>



My favorite places to go out during the weekend and week are: Vision nightclub, Sound Bar, Rockit Bar and Grill, LaSalle Power Company, English and Hard Rock Cafe.
umm.... its not really central but rush street towards oak and walton is a good nightlife and restaurant place to be..

trust me i was in chicago yesterday... and sunday and saturday and friday... lolChicago: What is the best neighborhood to stay for nightlife and restaurants?
Lincoln Park

No comments:

Post a Comment