Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How many restaurants in the US have televisions?

I'm looking for some statistics around how many of the 945,000 restaurants actually have at least on television in their establishment.How many restaurants in the US have televisions?
Who cares. I don't go to a restaurant to watch TV. I go to enjoy a nice meal out with my wife or friends or both. I also enjoy the fact that my wife doesn't have to cook or clean up after the meal.

Why don't you do some Research on good places to eat at a reasonable price instead of how many TVs are in a restaurant.
i only know that mcdonald's has tvs in 99% of the storesHow many restaurants in the US have televisions?
most restaurants that have bars in them do, almost 50% of them.

No fast food do, not that I've ever seen.

_

I'd guess 50,000 places like Tony Romas, and Ruby Tuesdays have them.
buffalo wild wings has quite a few tvs in their places

No comments:

Post a Comment