Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best place to get discounts for San Francisco restaurants?

I just moved into the city, and I'm wondering if there's a place I can get good deals on restaurants here. I don't want to have to deal with those deal-a-day websites like Groupon. I just want a simple way to get a good deal to whatever Restaurant I want, whenever I want. Any suggestions would be really helpful, thanks!What is the best place to get discounts for San Francisco restaurants?
I usually use ZebraKlub. They basically buy daily deals from Groupon, Living Social, and all sorts of other places. So you can pretty much get whatever deal you want anytime. Most of the deals let you eat for 50% off, and some of the deals are even free. If you want to eat cheaply without worrying about all those daily deal emails every day, ZebraKlub should be perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment