Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are the options for soy free foods at restaurants ?

Hello, I am a 17 year old male well into puberty looking to cut soy products out of my diet. However, I go out to eat alot. I cannot find anything which tells me about soy free foods on any of these restaurants websites. Ones I am looking for in particular are Chickfila, Subway, Applebees, and Fridays. Any help would be appreciated.What are the options for soy free foods at restaurants ?
well soy is in string beans and thats about it....What are the options for soy free foods at restaurants ?
My husband is soy-sensitive, too. His reactions to soy are always in this order, depending on how much soy he has ingested. First, a nauseated stomach, then a stuffy nose, and finally, a migraine. However, we have found ways to overcome! We eat at Chili's nearly every Friday night, and we always share the chicken/steak fajita. He has found that chicken, particularly in restaurants, will cause a reaction. So, I eat the chicken; he eats the steak. We then share a molten for dessert.



Taco Bell's beef burrito is safe for him, too. In general, I would say to avoid any chicken, because it's all either marinated or injected with garbage (soy and MSG).



Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment