Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are some good restaurants by the beach?

Well me and my family are going to the beach for my birthday dinner. I would like to know if you have been to any good restaurants by the beach? It is for my 16th birthday. Or if you know of any other good restaurant to go eat at? Thank you so much.What are some good restaurants by the beach?
Which beach? Santa Monica, Redondo, Venice, Long Beach?



In Long Beach, I would recommend Belmont Brewery, It is right on the beach and has an lovely outdoor patio. Best to make reservations. Also the Pike in Long Beach has several decent places.



You can go to Google Maps and type in restaurants near Xyz beach and you will get several recommendations with links to their web sites and sometimes reviews.
the beach? read your question as someone who didnt know you...What are some good restaurants by the beach?
Ocean and Vine here is a link to choose from hope this helped

http://www.losangelesrestaurants.com/the鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment