Saturday, February 11, 2012

Girlfriend wants to take me to a restaurant but I hate restaurants?

I avoid restaurants are several reasons. Their foods can be very unhealthy, they are high in sodium, they are expensive, etc. She wants to go to one with me but I try to avoid restaurants as much as possible. How do I tell her?Girlfriend wants to take me to a restaurant but I hate restaurants?
I would ask why she wants to go to a restaurant. I think most people see going "out" is special. Maybe let her know if she wants to do something special, she can cook you a nice home cooked meal.Girlfriend wants to take me to a restaurant but I hate restaurants?
You need to suck it up and make your girl happy!!! If your so concerned about high sodium, order a salad :) You need to do things that she's interested in...
  • restaurants in dc
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment