Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are good restaurants for a group in the theatre district?

I am going with a group of 14 adults to a sunday matinee. Any suggestions for restaurants would be appreciated.What are good restaurants for a group in the theatre district?
With a group, you'd do well to go to someplace like Tony DiNapoli's or Carmine's--both are family style Italian places so it's perfect for a large group.
There are quite a few that I could recommend but just to be sure that you like them a quick browse at http://gekko.com - wouldnt be such a bad idea :) But most restaurants in the area are nice - possibly an advanced booking wold benefit as the party number is quite large. Hope that helps :)What are good restaurants for a group in the theatre district?
I like Sardi's. I'm fairly sure they can accommodate 14.
I agree with the others.

Carmines rules. Their good is good and the potions are huge. A really good place to eat and be happy!
Carmines. Family style. One entree serves AT LEAST 2 - 3 people.
agreeing with group
I think I like Carmine's for this - and all of you will really enjoy the food :)
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • raclette
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment