Saturday, February 18, 2012

Restaurants?

Any one know the best restaurants in Paris??Restaurants?
La Provance...yum,yum.

cant recall street name,but yum.yum.



hope you and sluttt are pals again..lol.x x
thank you cindy.x x,

Report Abuse

Restaurants?
no sorry but can i come with you ? sure we can find them ok between us
MCDONALDS
Hope you dont go to the one I went to, I swear, I ordered pork they gave me a pigs Penis!!!!!

I ate it tho!!!!

I am an adventurous eater, however, french food is mingin and overpriced, the medium steak bled all over the plate!!!! YUK!!!!!



Your wee pal the wrestler is asking moronic questions about U! Shall we all go over and beat him up? x
Cindy Wow!Your Extra News here!

鈽呪€烩槄 http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra03.asp?strName=Cindy
Of course I do

No comments:

Post a Comment