Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I find restaurants that need karaoke?

My grandfather passed and he left me his karaoke business. Thing is, he just had all the karaoke equipment in his garage and when he left, he left it to me. Everything is in good shape, works just fine, I am thinking of starting my own business. I want to know how I can look for restaurants that would want to rent karaoke equipment for their place. Some restaurants have mariachis, others have singers with their own equipment but this is just karaoke.



I want to know how I can look for restaurants that would want to rent the equipment.

How do I start?How can I find restaurants that need karaoke?
Sorry to hear about your Grandad =/



It might be best if you have a list of local pubs/restaurants and just phone them/ visit them or email them to see if they're interested =] If they are they'll probably call you in =]



alternatively you could put an ad in the local paper?



Good luck =]How can I find restaurants that need karaoke?
I would start off with all the existing restaurants and bars that have karaoke nights, and ask them if they would like to replace their existing supplier or add additional nights. Ask them what they are renting for and then offer them 10 or 20% less. You might also want to consider either being a karaoke dj or hiring one and then you have the entire package that you can move around to wherever and expand to bars and private parties. Karaoke is becoming very popular. Also, approach new bars and restaurants and offer them karaoke. I'd leave a flier at bars and restaurants and tell the clerk to give it to the manager. Of course, use your common sense. You're not likely to get karaoke at chains like Dennys or Appleby's or upscale restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment