Saturday, February 11, 2012

Do Restaurants usually hire more during the holiday season?

I've been trying to get a job at a restaurant and have been having a hard time finding one that's hiring. I know most retail stores hire for seasonal workers so I'm wondering if restaurants usually do this as well. Also I know restaurant business slows down after Christmas, but how much? Anybody know? Thanks!Do Restaurants usually hire more during the holiday season?
I spent the entire holiday season of 2007, job searching. It was also my first semester in college. The resaurants by me claim to hire for the holiday season. You can always walk-in and ask a manager. Our economy isn't good right now, so the restaurants who are "accepting applications" are probably getting large amounts of applications in.



I find getting a job at a restaurant extremely difficult. I have volunteer work experience, present myself prefect, and I couldn't get a job at any restaurant. The restaurants near me never stop hiring college students, but they wouldn't look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment