Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What restaurants are the best to start off at if you have no experience in waiting?

I live in Los Angeles, and was wonder which restaurants are more willing to full train. What restaurants are good for getting into the waiting and food/hospitality?

I've been in retail for over 3 years, and have done office jobs, now I want to try some where else but everyone require 2 year experience, but everyone starts somewhere right?

What jobs did you ave prior to restaurant ones, or which restaurant was your first one to train you?What restaurants are the best to start off at if you have no experience in waiting?
I would start applying to diners. I worked in a diner for about 4 years and they trained me to become a server. They usually hire people with little to no experience. Corporate restaurants are looking for more experienced servers. Sometimes, you might see them hire someone who is inexperienced, but it's rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment