Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can anyone tell me decently priced and good restaurants in the Manhattan area?

I'm going to New York for college visits, and I was just wondering what decently priced (preferably cheap) AND good restaurants are in the Manhattan area.



I've looked on the internet and a lot of restaurants are too expensive. I don't know where to look because I'm not familiar with the area.



Please and thank you.



-AbigailCan anyone tell me decently priced and good restaurants in the Manhattan area?
It depends on what type of food you prefer like if you like mexican food there's a great spot in Union Street called Calexico Carne Asada.Tacos are like 3-4$ and the burritos are like 7-8$. It's more remote and smaller if you want more privacy, there's a bit of a wait but it's great food. Or you could go to like a Chipotle which are like everywhere in 34th st. ,42nd st., Noho, park ave., the village. There's also a place with the best $9 plate of pasta it's called Atlas Caf茅 in 116 Havemeyer St.



I hope I helped.Can anyone tell me decently priced and good restaurants in the Manhattan area?
Dallas BBQ has an All You Can Eat for $21.00 That does not include beverage and is only offered on mondays, but they do have other deals throughout the week.



Try the downtown area - especially near NYU. Poor college students have to eat too and there are some very affordable offerings around West 4th Street up to East 8th Street and Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment