Saturday, March 3, 2012

What are some fancy, upscale restaurants in the Dallas area I could take my parents too.?

What are some upscale, fancy restaurants in the Dallas area I could take my parents to this weekend. They are coming in town for my white coat ceremony for medical school, and I really want to wow them.What are some fancy, upscale restaurants in the Dallas area I could take my parents too.?
I've been to every high-end restaurant in Dallas, so I'll keep this short.



If you want FANCY, fancy . . . meaning super traditional, I give you the Mansion at Turtle Creek.



If you want high-end, but still a bit casual (no jacket required), I'd say Nick and Sam's. Open kitchen, with a piano player right next to the kitchen.



Just trying to keep it simple. If you're a med school student, you don't have time to do the research for a restaurant.



Have a great time!! Make reservations in advance for either.
The Melrose/the Library ~ they have a piano bar too so it would be fun

http://www.warwickmelrosedallas.com/defa鈥?/a>

for after dinner drinks would be fun



Here are a few places that have fireplaces which would be nice since it is getting cool outside

http://dallas.citysearch.com/roundup/397鈥?/a>



I love Nick and Sam's a lot ~ one of my favorite places

Also, if they are older they may like Ruth Chris



http://www.mipiaci-dallas.com/about.htm

On Montfort off Beltline is Mi Piaci ~ a wow as they have a pretty lake w/ windows opened all around the seating area ~ it is Northern Italian What are some fancy, upscale restaurants in the Dallas area I could take my parents too.?
If you want the "wow" factor too, then either take them to N9NE Steakhouse or Nove, both in Victory Park. Specially the steakhouse, far from traditional. Food is good, but I've had better steaks. Nove is very good and highly recommend (Italian). If you're main priority is food and assuming they like steaks, take them to Bob's Steak %26amp; Chop house on Lemmon and Wycliff; best in town hands down. A close contender is Nick %26amp; Sam's in uptown on Maple %26amp; Wolf, you have to try their calamari and lobster mac %26amp; cheese. Please don't take them to Antares (on top of reunion tower) because its so overrated and the food is horrible!!
OK so...here are are the most upscale restaurants (5 stars) in dallas. http://www.guidelive.com/portal/page?_pa鈥?/a>



Now, if none of those sound good go here http://www.guidelive.com/portal/page?_pa鈥?/a>

When you get there enter the type of food you want, what rating you want, what price range you want. Whatever, it will come up with a huge list of what critics and the people think about the restaurants. I love this website, so i strongly suggest you use this to begin with and not just the first site!

Best of Luck and Congratulations!
Any Brazilian Steakhouse, Fogo de Chow, Texas de Brazil or the much less expensive Mastergrill. All have great service and fantastic service. If you parents have never been to one, it would be a real treat. It is a buffet where they bring the food to your table.
Fogo de Ciao or Texas de Brazil. Anything in Addison off of the Dallas North Tollway and Beltline. Go and scope out the trendy restaurants in Addision. Also try Chaucers.
There are some great choices:



The Mansion, The French Room in the Adolphus Hotel, and the various steakhouses like Del Frisco's, Three Forks, and Pappas Brothers Steakhouse.
I second Bob's Steak and Chop House or whatever it is called.


texas road house good steak

No comments:

Post a Comment