Monday, March 12, 2012

What do you call the person who handles the restaurants (and the like) at the gas stations?

I'm looking for a position title because I plan to apply for that. But I don't know where to start looking for that kind of job. I just know that in each gas station, there are many restaurants and stores, now I'm wondering who transacts with them regarding their payments, etc.What do you call the person who handles the restaurants (and the like) at the gas stations?
The restaurant and gas guy :)

glad to help.What do you call the person who handles the restaurants (and the like) at the gas stations?
Either a night clerk, or someone who is in the industry of processing/selling consumable items. Or hotel/restaurant business management.
  • christian book
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment