Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I help restaurants to significantly increase their lunch sales, what % of the price discount I can get?

If I start up a business to increase the mid-size restaurants lunch sales, what % of discount on the menu price I should ask and likely be accepted by the restaurants? I will need to pay for the advertisement / marketing expenses so I'd like to get a cut on their pricing to cover my expenses. Thank you in advance for the answer!If I help restaurants to significantly increase their lunch sales, what % of the price discount I can get?
Unless they asked you to %26amp; make a deal with you beforehand, they may use your idea %26amp; you not get any discount or anything. I've heard it done before. Get it down in writing. Dont be shy about asking, they won't. Good luck.If I help restaurants to significantly increase their lunch sales, what % of the price discount I can get?
4% of the increase

No comments:

Post a Comment