Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What are some delicious cheese themed restaurants?

I was just thinking of how much I love cheese, and it occurred to me there must be restaurants that specialize in this food. I've heard of the macaroni and cheese restaurant, but other than that nothing comes to mind. Does anybody know of some cheese restaurants?



(Quite the random question, I know)What are some delicious cheese themed restaurants?
The Cheesecake Factory, they have amazing cheesecake



The Melting Pot, its basically fondue. Not very good, you would mostly just go for the experience of sitting on cushy pillows and dipping stuff into cheese.



Charlies Cheese: lol its in GA, I dont know where else. Its basically recipes "Charlie" made %26amp; incorporated cheese into. The cheddar meatballs are awesome!
They have a restaurant called The Melting Pot. It features all kinds of fondue. Cheese, chocolate, beef....and the like.What are some delicious cheese themed restaurants?
The melting pot is great, it's melted cheese fondue! The only other suggestion is Pizza! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment