Monday, March 12, 2012

What are some romantic restaurants in Southbank Brisbane or close by that would be great for a proposal?

I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend on her birthday and wanted to know some nice restaurants around Southbank in Brisbane or another close by that would be a really romantic place to do it or lead up to it.. I have also planned a gondola boat ride up the river to see the lights of Brisbane. I am thinking of going to the dinner first then going on the boat ride so that is why I need a restaurant close to Southbank : DWhat are some romantic restaurants in Southbank Brisbane or close by that would be great for a proposal?
My Fiance took me to a rather nice seafood deck restaurant overlooking the river for my Birthday a few years ago, I can't really remember the name but if you sift through the list on the website and actually google the business names I'm sure you'll be able to see what they look like, or alternatively you can go there yourself and take a look at what's around during the day.What are some romantic restaurants in Southbank Brisbane or close by that would be great for a proposal?
I would recommend the gondola for the proposal but without the ring as if she drops it there...
  • minn kota
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment