Friday, March 9, 2012

When you go to New York City, what is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?

I am planning my graduation trip to New York and I am going to stay for two weeks. What is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?



Nothing too expensive. Maybe 1 restaurant can be expensive.When you go to New York City, what is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?
My friend, that depends on your budget and you taste. There are thousands of hotels, and million of restaurants in the Big Apple to choose from, and the best way to find out about them will be by checking the two sites below.



Good luck

Native New Yorker
Thalia on 8th is really good. It was featured on Rachel Ray. I also love to eat in Little Italy (I love Vincent's). My suggestion is to go during lunch because dinner can be very expensive.



Hotels...well I guess it depends on your budget. The best hotel would be the Waldorf-Astoria or the Plaza Hotel. Both are extremely expensive. The Marriott Marquis in Times Square is another good one. You can get many other reasonably priced hotels for less than these hotels. My suggestion is to stay in Manhattan at a moderately priced hotel. NYC can be very expensive.When you go to New York City, what is the best hotel to stay at and the best restaurants to eat at?
If your budget is limited, NYC has some of the best mom-and-pop places to eat in the country. Going to places like McDonalds, Burger King, and any other franchise is a waste of time in NYC, because you can get that anywhere. Try the little pizza shops, gyro shops, delis...trust me, you'll like it. As far as hotels...I don't know. I'm from here. Never stayed at a hotel.
i know good restaurnats : Pastis- meat packing

tao-midtown

platamforma-tribeca

No comments:

Post a Comment