Monday, March 12, 2012

How long do i have to wait to visit a couple of restaurants that might be mad at me?

I used to visit two restaurants (sit-down restaurants, not fast food) near me, but they f-ed up my orders a lot so i was very rude to them a few times, but they deserved it.



I am afraid to visit them now, because i know they will poison my food.



So, how long should i wait before it's safe to go there? Maybe 18 months?How long do i have to wait to visit a couple of restaurants that might be mad at me?
Once, I told a rude and large nosed hostess that she would only find a husband if nasal intercourse became popular. I tried to return to the restaurant 2 years after the rant and was arrested. So you need to wait two years and 1 day.
They probably would not poison your food but spitting in your drink/food dropping it on the floor and then on your plate etc etc are all things you would never notice but could happen if you go back. If you must I would say depends on who you insulted if it was a young waitress she'll probably be gone in 5 years if it was someone older 10 and hopefully they would no longer be there however a manager or someone else will probably be there until the place closes down.How long do i have to wait to visit a couple of restaurants that might be mad at me?
Yeah - I don't get why you'd want to go back if they messed up your order.

On the flip side - this is the consequece you have to pay for being rude. No one ever deserves to have someone rude to them because tempers will always die down and then your left with a bad taste in your mouth - or in your case, desiring a good taste that you can't have.

Just stay away.
With the economy the way it is they wont turn you away. Poison your food? Doubt that. When you order be very specific and if you are unsure of what the item....plate consists of ask the server to explain. If your order arrives and it is wrong tell server ASAP. Try to be genial...there is a polite way to express disdain.


Good luck.
Yeah, don't go back if you were really rude. Unfortunately that's the price you pay. Plus if they were continuously screwing everything up and will poison your food, you shouldn't give them your business anyway.
I am sure the place has shifts. Just go on a different shift.

If it is a "Mom %26amp; Pop" place, the same people will ALWAYS be there.
if theyre so bad, dont go back

No comments:

Post a Comment