Monday, March 12, 2012

What do you think of loud music in restaurants?

It seems like more and more restaurants play loud music. I don't know how many times I thought "I wish they would turn that down". I'm young and like loud music but when I go out to eat, I want to relax and talk to the people I'm with. I could see it in a sports bar/grill type place but they seems like it is everywhere. I should mention the really annoying birthday singers too. It was cool the first few times I saw it but it is really getting old now. What do you think?What do you think of loud music in restaurants?
I am in full agreement ! If I am with others we can hear each other. If I am dinning alone I always read. Hard to concentrate with all that racket. As for "happy Birthday" songs. I don't mind, it doesn't last long and it may mean a lot to the B.D. boy or girl.
I totally agree! My dad wont even go to certain loud places, and I want to take him because I know he would love the food!What do you think of loud music in restaurants?
I hate the loud music when i'm trying to eat and talk,,,Its annoying,,,,It actually happened to us tonight at Pizza hut!!,,,the idiots,,,
I like music in a restaurant but not loud..I also want to relax and be able to hear what is being said to each other and so the waitress can hear our order.
go up to them and tell them to shut up because theyare not good
I think that the loud music should only take place in the sports bars/grill type places but nowhere else, especially at a family restaurant.
Oh no, no loud music in a resturant, that is a place for soothing mellow music. After you eat go listen to loud music.
i think its ok
i absolutley hate it, it's very unsettling for me while i'm trying to eat and have casual conversation
I love it, but only because the sound of people chewing makes me go paranoid! (i never stay in the same room as someone who's chewing loudly)
I think they need to tone down the music. When I go out I go to rewind and relax. Loud music fills my head, when all I want is serenity.
I am not sure what type of establishments you frquent butthere are plenty of resturants that do not play music. Example, the Outback ,Bone Fish Grill, etc... Try to experiment and find different resutrants that do not play loud music.



Many mom and pop resturants use old values and traditions, and do not play loud music... Good luck!!
  • pizza games
  • mediterranean diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment