Monday, March 12, 2012

How should I tips in Louisiana's restaurants/dinners?

I am new to Louisiana, would anyone tell me how much tips should I leave in Louisiana's restaurants or dinners? Thank you!How should I tips in Louisiana's restaurants/dinners?
Regardless of what state you are in, you should always tip between 15 and 20 percent. Tipping more for outstanding service never hurts either. Most servers only make $2.15 an hour, which is a lot less than minimum wage for most jobs, and depend solely on tips for their salary.
A good rule of thumb is always tip 20%. If you have awesome service maybe 30% and if you have awful service- (If it's something the waitress had control over; like her attitude)-ask to speak to a manager.How should I tips in Louisiana's restaurants/dinners?
I generally tip 10% of the bill, anywhere. You don't have to go crazy if you don't think it's worth it, though, but feel free to pay a little more if you had a good time. :)
cash - tip per the service - average 20 per cent
20% unless they suck.
I don't care what state i am in,,,,i tip 15pct for mediocre service and up to 30pct for great service...
standard tip - 15% to 20 % of total bill !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment