Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to find a comprehensive list of restaurants, bars and nightclubs by county. How do I do this?

Is there one place that lists all restaurants/bars/nightclubs? Yellowpages does not have everything, I don't need lots of details about these places, I just want to know names addresses and phone numbers.I want to find a comprehensive list of restaurants, bars and nightclubs by county. How do I do this?
http://www.letzgoout.com/lgo/SearchForBars/tabid/60/Default.aspx has what you're looking for, though not as strong on the restaurant end of it, it's got 50,000 bars spread across all 50 states. Pick a state, drill down to county, pick a town, or enter a town by name or zip code and a mile radius that you want to search. It also lets you search for what's going on for the bars that have events listed.I want to find a comprehensive list of restaurants, bars and nightclubs by county. How do I do this?
Try the Yellow Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment