Friday, March 9, 2012

What restaurants have you gotten food poisoning from?

I just kind of wanted to know what restaurants people have gotten food poisoning from, and what you ate, since it seems to be all too common. I'll start...Applebees! I had the Oriental Chicken Salad.What restaurants have you gotten food poisoning from?
There was this resturant in the mall food court by my house called Kornet Pizza (kornetpizza.com). It was there for like 5 months and it was always was empty. They serve pizza cones which I never heard of before and thought I would try it before the place went out of business. On my birthday I went there and ate a pepperoni pizza cone. It was pretty gross.



My stomach started hurting as I was driving home. When I got home I could not stop vomiting and diarrhea. It was nonstop and uncontrollable for 3 days. This completely ruined my birthday and my entire weekend.



I called up the mall after I started feeling better and complained. The good thing was they sent me a $100 gift card for the mall but I would have easily traded that in if I did not have to go through 3 days of complete misery and a ruined birthday.



A few weeks later that placed closed down.
Outback SteakhouseWhat restaurants have you gotten food poisoning from?
captain d's.
your house.
I ordered a pizza from a local pizza shop here, and vomited for the rest of the night. Which led me to call off work for the 1st time in 3 YEARS!!!
Mostly fast food.



Especially the cheap ones!
taco bell-new enchilada-I was sick for 2 days

Denny's-country steak /sick for 4 days
none, but i got food poisoning at my school's dining hall.
One time I had the Lasagna from Fazoli's Italian Restaurant. I got sick about 3 hours later and it lasted almost 24 hours. I'll never eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment