Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some cool but inexpensive Toronto restaurants?

I am going to Toronto for a birthday weekend with some friends, and I would like to go out to dinner for my birthday.

I was wondering what interesting and yummy restaurants there are.

Also, it cannot be too expensive.

Thank you for any suggestions!What are some cool but inexpensive Toronto restaurants?
the pickle barrel is one of our faves ...

there is one yonge and eglinton

dundas and yonge

yorkdale mall

and promenade mall
You're going to have to be more specific. What type of food, and when you deem inexpensive, how much per entree?



Sultans Tent - French Moroccan food...it's "fun". $40 prix fixe dinner.

Lee - I like it...not pretencious, good food...tapas and shared plates. $30-40 per person

Everest - I like the atmosphere, although the food could be better. Been to about 3 birthdays held at this restaurant. $20-30 per person, dinner.



If you want to be more specific on food and money, I'll give better suggestions.What are some cool but inexpensive Toronto restaurants?
DON'T GO TO EVEREST!!!!!! the atmosphere is good but the food and service STINK!!!!
There are way too many to name! What type of food are you interested in?
  • campers
  • fondue pot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment