Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I make an indian pathia meal like the restaurants?

I have tried doing several indian meals, lots of different recipies and books. They all taste OK, but not as good as restaurants. Im sure they use packets and ready made spice mixes but im desperate to know the full recipe for pathia just like the restaurants, so anyone who works in an indian PLEASE PLEASE helpHow can I make an indian pathia meal like the restaurants?
search on http://indian-recipe.net ......i think i saw some there...or maybe it was http://indianfoodrecipes.info .....one of those two sites has a good one.....
I am from India but never heard of pathia could you please explain how they look like and for getting the taste of the reastaurants I think that's because they use lots of oil while cooking and add cream, almond paste or cashew paste.How can I make an indian pathia meal like the restaurants?
I have never heard of Pathia. Is it a main course?side dish?flat bread? can you let us know how it looks so we can really understand what you are asking about. I would be very glad to help you in the preparation.
  • morningstar farms
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment