Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find information on where popular restaurants' beef comes from?

I want to know which restaurants serve beef that is raised/slaughtered humanely and preferably fed organicly. Anyone know of any websites? I would prefer to know this information about popular national chains as opposed to local places.Where can I find information on where popular restaurants' beef comes from?
What country are you in.



In UK McDonalds claims to source all of its beef from UK or Ireland.



If it was raised organically they would be advertising it as such so I ma sure no fast food chain does so. Lots of private restaurants do and they will be pleased to advertise the fact.
No national chain uses organic beef. They would proudly advertise that fact if they did.Where can I find information on where popular restaurants' beef comes from?
Most popular restaurants get their supplies from one of the two large foodservice companies, one of which is privately held, US Food service.



http://www.sysco.com/products/productpag鈥?/a>
I believe that chain restaurants are not going to be using organic beef. If any, it will be your higher end restaurants that carry the organic beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment