Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some good restaurants in LA where you can bring your dog?

I need some dog friendly places in general, but restaurants are really the hardest? Santa Monica and the Valley are my focus.What are some good restaurants in LA where you can bring your dog?
Hope this link will help you out.



http://www.petfriendlytravel.com/pet_dog鈥?/a>
As far as I know California law does not allow anything but a seeing eye dogs in its restaurants. Possibly those with outdoor venues may allow it.What are some good restaurants in LA where you can bring your dog?
I found all my answers in a book that I got from AAA. The book tells you where you can stay over night with your dog and where you can go. Just walk in to any AAA office and they have a book area. Check it out.
Look for cafe-style restaurants. I live in Pasadena, and I always see people eating outside at the various cafes in Old Town with their dogs in tow.
Prana Cafe, 650 North La Cienega, is known to be dog friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment