Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why are some restaurants a success and others arent?

I used to work for this restaurant with a super clean kitchen, cheap prices, good food, and very well decorated. I quit 'coz it was depressing how it was always empty. I see many restaurants with bad food, expensive, and doubtful hygiene. Why do some restaurants attract more people even if they aren't that good?Why are some restaurants a success and others arent?
I don't eat out very much anymore due the disgusting kitchens. I think some of it has to do with advertising. I also believe that may people go to "chain" restaurants becuase the name is familiar. It's sad that such a good restaurant had to close.
If I knew that everything you've mentioned above... I would have came to the restuarat in a flash... I DETEST unclean, overpriced resturants... but it could be issues with the food.Why are some restaurants a success and others arent?
luck/food/service/workers/management
That is a good question I have asked myself the same thing. I'm not really sure I think it depends on location and how well they advertised too. Sometimes it just takes time to get it going.
location,location,location
We own a family resturaunt. Ours is succesful - the most popular in the village. To make a resturaunt popular, you gotta stick up posters and let you friends and family know about it. A way to get the customers to come back there, I greet them with a smile, treat them like I would want to be treated and serve them fast.



Why don't you design some posters, let your friends and family know and just, generally be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment