Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What restaurants can I find shrimp wrapped in bacon on the menu in Arlington,Tx?

In Chicago, there was a restaurant named Jimmy Wongs that had shrimp wrapped in bacon on the menu. I recently moved to Arlington, Tx and have called several restaurants, but they either do not know what I am talking about or do not have on the menu. Thanks for any help.What restaurants can I find shrimp wrapped in bacon on the menu in Arlington,Tx?
Definitely Pappacito's
All of you are wrong. I work for Pappadeaux and it's the Jumbo Shrimp Brochette which is 6 Jumbo Shrimp wrapped in Bacon stuffed with Mozzerella Cheese and Jalapeno on a bed of Dirty Rice. Pappadeax, the cajun one, NOT Papasitos the mexican place.

Report Abuse

What restaurants can I find shrimp wrapped in bacon on the menu in Arlington,Tx?
That sounds more like an Asian delicacy, so if you really want it I would suggest finding your own recipe on the Internet. You could try calling around but I doubt it is something that every place will have. Good luck either way.
Try Papacitos.
try rockfish seafood grill on south cooper. i do know they have bacon wrapped scallops.
You are better off without it! Gross!!
Blue mesa Grill

Yo ranch steakhouse
  • aw restaurant
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment