Saturday, February 18, 2012

Restaurants -?

Does it annoy you when you get your main course and the food is piled up on top of each other.Restaurants -?
I depends on the dish. If it's something that goes well together, like steak and vegetables, I don't mind, but sometimes if there's salad on a plate next to a juicy main thing, and the juicy things leaks all over the salad, then yes, it really annoys me.
Yes, I am a slightly picky person and if I did not ask for everything to be on top of each other the flavors mingle and I'll end up trading dishes with my dad.Restaurants -?
Not trying to offend, but just trying to clarify... Would you prefer your meal to be served up so that nothing is overlapped, kind of like in those TV dinner style plates? Or is it ok for food to be touching and kind of overlapping?

I personally don't mind, as I tend to put a little bit of everything on my fork at once anyway. You can tell if a meal is really put together well if it tastes good with a little of everything in your mouth at once!
i work in a restaurant and some of our dishes are served piled on top of each other...it's called "stacked"
I am a very methodical and organized person so unless I am eating gumbo or something similar my food isn't allowed to touch one another. I eat my food separately and I enjoy it this way so it must stay in its own quadrant. If I wanted to eat it all together I may as well of just cooked it in one pot and saved myself the time and agony of serving it separate on my plate. When I eat out at resturants its true I order pretty similar to Sally Albright (When Harry Met Sally) since I am paying then they can make it how I like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment