Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does the blue cheese dressing taste so good at restaurants?

Blue Cheese dressing is soo good for dipping buffalo wings in at restaurants, but when I buy the dressing in a grocery store, it has a terrible taste to it. How do I make it like the restaurants do?Why does the blue cheese dressing taste so good at restaurants?
They make it fresh, from scratch or a powder mix and add the blue cheese chunks. The bottled kind has too much vinegar in it and I agree, same with Ranch dressing, it tastes terrible. You can find ranch dressing mix in the stores, but I have not looked to blue cheese.Why does the blue cheese dressing taste so good at restaurants?
I buy Marie's Blue cheese dressing. It is better than restaurants. It is in the veggie aisle with the lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment