Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What affordable but good restaurants are in Breckenridge?

My sisters and I will be in town for 1 day and want some affordable but good restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Any suggestions?What affordable but good restaurants are in Breckenridge?
For lunch I would try Salt Creek : Nice atomsphere and decent food at a reasonable price.



For dinner I would drive down to Idaho Springs for some the best pizza ever. I would recommend the Barbeque Sauce

BBQ Pie and a Killigan Red.What affordable but good restaurants are in Breckenridge?
Fast food is about the only cheap way to eat in Breckenridge or any other Ski Resort area in Colorado. I live in the Vail Valley and even fast food is more expensive than most other areas. McDonalds in Vail is the 2nd most expensive in the world. There are some very good places to eat in Breck, but you have to be willing to pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment